- Adding New Charts Regularly
- Source/References Information also provided
- Cover one topic in each chart
- Decluttered and simplified
- Concise, comprehensive and to the point
- Up to date and evidence-based
- Summarise important guidelines
- Have a consistent systematic layout
- Colorful and aesthetically pleasing
- Help save time – for the busy clinician
- Can aid in improving patient care
WELCOME TO A4 MEDICINE
A4Medicine is a fully referenced medical educational resource for health care professionals working in Primary Care / Family Medicine
A4 Medicine = 1 topic, 1 page
Covering 300 plus medical topics in form of A4 Charts
A4Medicine provides medical educational webinars, delivered by specialists, designed for Primary care using the Zoom platform
Unbiased, balanced guidance from specialists, free from pharma influence
Learn From Experts A4Webinar series covers primary care medical topics by domain specialists
- Unbiased balanced guidance from specialists free from pharma influence
- In-depth covering of common topics by domain specialists
- Accessible globally and can be viewed in real-time or anytime afterward for registered members
- Proactive learning to encourage engagement with a topic
- One webinar covering one topic using Zoom
- Doubts clarification from domain specialist
Visual Guidebook of Basic and Essential General Practice’ covers up two hundred plus common topics in primary care using A4 Charts
- Excellent feedback from the users, sold over 500 plus copies
- Physical guidebook is the best way to consume the charts
- Aesthetically very well designed; Pleasing to eyes of the reader
- Each Chart contains references and space to make notes
- Beautifully printed charts in a spiral bound book
- Easy & safe to order direct from our website, quick and tracked delivery with UPS
- Easy reading in colorful high-quality silk paper with laminated cover
- Indexed with pages numbers to help navigate easily
WHY JOIN A4MEDICINE
Information at your fingertips
We have done the hard work and you have access to over 300 concise charts which present up to date concise information ( with new charts being added regularly )
No more scrolling from page to page – comprehensive charts cover one condition on a single screen allowing you to focus on patient management.
Unbiased evidence based reviews
Learn directly from specialists
I have found A4Medicine is one of the best evidence based tools for my role in primary care- It is in fact excellent.
Ordered on the 17th - arrived - delighted massive amount of work in this comprehensive A4 guidebook -thankyou.
Dr Mukundh Puthoor
Just received the book. It looks amazing. I do recommend it to all Primary care doctors.
Dr Anem Mirza
The guidebook is very easy to use and contains salient points summarised in an easy to read flowchart format. In addition, lots of topics which are particularly unique to GP, e.g. limping child, abnormal blood results, are summarised in this book
A modern primary care system provides a working environment in which Advanced Clinical Practitioners (HCPC and NMC registered) work alongside Doctors to provide patient care.
Dr Nathaniel Roocroft
I have found the A4 medicine guidebook a really useful source for my AKT revision; particularly as many other sources are solely online, it is good to have a printed summary of guidance on a page. I feel it works best when used with an online question bank.
Dr Aman Arora
Arora Medical Education
Amazing piece of work , I think the material is incredible and I can see why trainees would like it and it is going to help a lot of them.
I bought your book recently very useful I am also a trainer and all in one page please keep it up Thanks
Always Growing: Almost 300 topics already covered
Claim discounts on our publications